Records Management Entry Level - Great for recent college grads
What Drives You?
- Succeeding and making major contributions?
- The opportunity and support to maximize your potential?
- Working with an organization that makes you proud?
- Collaborating and thriving as part of a team?
We share your drive.
DriveTime is more than a company. We're a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
This entry-level position calls for a self-sufficient, motivated individual looking to help contribute to a results-oriented and high performance team. The Document Control department is responsible for the maintenance of original contacts, titles and title applications for all of DriveTime. This includes verification and servicing of titles, distributing documents to correct departments and ultimately the return of the documents to the customer or outside vendor at the time the loan is completed.
- Utilize internal filing system to locate documents
- Consolidate files to maximize space and productivity
- Assign documents to appropriate locations within internal filing system
- Receive and file incoming documents
- Work with multiple databases
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Collaborate with other team members and managers to promote a positive and productive work and team environment
All job responsibilities listed are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in “Other related duties as assigned.”
- Associates Degree Required. Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
- At least one year of solid customer service experience
- Possess great time-management skills
- Ability to effectively work in a team-based environment
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds independently
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office programs.10 Key by touch and typing at 40 WPM
- Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered.
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
Must be able to carry and transport up to 25 pounds up to 60 feet.
Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling.
Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
Requires sitting for extended periods of time. Must be able to type for extended periods of time.
Requires being able to hear and speak with others in-person or on the phone.
Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Back to top