What Drives You?
- Career paths with opportunities to learn vital roles and skills?
- Meaningful work in a stable, promote-from-within organization?
- Professional satisfaction and helping others?
- A workspace that is dynamic, fast, fun, and challenging?
DriveTime Automotive Group, Inc. is a national auto sales and finance company with 100+ auto dealerships. DriveTime seeks a skilled Receptionist to join our Home Office Team.
All job responsibilities listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in “Other related duties as assigned.”
- Delivers excellent verbal and nonverbal greetings in a professional manner
- Handles a wide variety of administrative functions including taking incoming phone calls, calendar management, scheduling of meetings.
- Coordinates the pickup, delivery, and sorting of mail services (FedEx, USPS, etc.)
- Oversees the organization and tidiness of entire office, conference rooms, and break rooms
- Maintains inventory of supply room and orders all office supplies.
- Stocking of main copy room, kitchen and break areas throughout building
- Orders and arranges lunches
- Processes office invoices
- Maintains professional appearance of desk station at all times.
- Works on special projects as assigned by the management group
- Business Card Approvals and ordering
- Maintains online ordering system
- Other related duties as assigned.
In return for your dedication and commitment, we offer competitive salary, great bonus opportunity and an excellent benefit package:
- Excellent Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Great training and tuition reimbursement
- A culture of opportunity and promotion from within
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Plan with company contribution
- Bachelor’s Degree or in senior year of degree program.
- At least one year of experience in office administration.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and personal computer usage.
- Attention to detail is essential as well as the ability to interact with customers, managers and coworkers in a professional, courteous manner.
- Willingness and ability to work under pressure and meet critical deadlines in a fast-moving business with a positive attitudeExcellent verbal and written communication skills
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
Must be able to carry and transport up to 25 pounds up to 60 feet.
Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling.
Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
Requires sitting for extended periods of time. Must be able to type for extended periods of time.
Requires being able to hear and speak with others in-person or on the phone.
Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Monica is responsible for preparing DriveTime’s quarterly and annual financial statements, as well as analyzing outcomes of potential businesses transactions the company considers entering into.
Back to top