Quality Review Coordinator
What Drives You?
- Succeeding and making major contributions?
- The opportunity and support to maximize your potential?
- Working with an organization that makes you proud?
- Collaborating and thriving as part of a team?
We share your drive.
DriveTime is more than a company. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
In this role the Quality Assurance Coordinator is responsible for reviewing recorded contractual activity on a daily basis. Quality Assurance objectives such identifying relevant quality-related training, analyzing data on contract recordings, and providing concise, detailed feedback are executed in this role as well.
- Verifies accuracy of contract disclosures.
- Document analysis of recorded contracts.
- Gather information and provide specific feedback.
- Confidently and effectively communicate to audiences at all levels, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent analytical abilities to grasp key points from video recording and reports.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with great attention to detail.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
All job responsibilities listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in “Other related duties as assigned.”
- Associate’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred.
- Excellent oral, written communication and listening skills required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Technological proficiency with a high level of attention to detail.
- Bilingual a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
Must be able to carry and transport up to 25 pounds up to 60 feet.
Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling.
Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
Requires sitting for extended periods of time. Must be able to type for extended periods of time.
Requires being able to hear and speak with others in-person or on the phone.
Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Back to top