Purchasing Admin Coordinator (Entry Level + Benefits)
What Drives You?
- Succeeding and making major contributions?
- The opportunity and support to maximize your potential?
- Working with an organization that makes you proud?
- Collaborating and thriving as part of a team?
We Share Your Drive
DriveTime is more than a company. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, welcome a challenge, have high personal standards of achievement, and are extremely motivated, we have endless opportunities for you to succeed.
- Receive incoming buy sheet for vehicles purchased at auction and verify accuracy of information
- Generates vehicle inventory record in ERP system
- Communicates through phone calls/emails to get correct information (examples: VIN number, mileage, price, etc)
- Responsible for all Arbitration units (money, tracking of the checks)
- Responsible for wholesaling all checks from auctions for trades, kicks, and arbitrated units
- Approves units in the system for payment
- Research payment inquiries from auctions as needed
- Assists with managing AR from auctions nationwide
- Performs other related duties as assigned
The duties and responsibilities listed above are intended to provide general guidelines and parameters for the job and are not intended to be a comprehensive, detailed description of the job.
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits
Money: Competitive pay and any opportunity for advancement
Top Perks: Great training and a culture of opportunity and promotion from within
Schedule: Enjoy a consistent Monday-Friday work week, major holidays off too! We work hard and play hard, so you can expect to have work life balance with DriveTime
Benefits: Excellent Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, 401K Plan with company contribution, tuition reimbursement, and Paid Time Off
- Associates Degree
- At least 6 months experience in a call center or customer service related field
- Phone etiquette skills
- Detail oriented with good quality assurance skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Navigate through multiple software windows
- Data entry experience, minimum 6 months and 40 wpm
- Able to meet deadlines
- Basic Internet research skills
- Able to simultaneously utilize both speaking and typing skills when verifying information.
Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Ray’s main mission is to continue to grow the DriveTime brand through the strategic intersections of modern technology and changing trends within the consumer demand.
Back to top