Performance Tester- Contract
With 140 locations (and adding more) across the country, DriveTime is not only nation’s largest pre-owned car dealerships but is also recognized as one of the best places to work for Information Technology employees. The company prides itself on finding fair financing options for folks with tricky credit issues, as well as providing potential buyers with thousands of vehicles to choose from, so that every customer can find—and fund—the car of their dreams!
We have an exceptional company culture fueled by collaboration, autonomy, empowerment and transparency. We encourage innovation, continuous learning and personalized career development plans. Our rapid growth and focus on culture is a great platform to mentor, coach and lead our future architects and executives.
Check out DriveTime in the news!
- Voted 15th Best Place to Work in IT
- DriveTime recognized as best place to work for IT
- DriveTime Corporate HQ heads to Tempe
Who We Need
DriveTime is seeking for an experienced Automation Engineer who has a strong passion for automation and performance testing. Someone who is able to visualize the big picture as it relates to application performance, someone who is enthusiastic about building and developing tools to facilitate and enhance Performance Testing, and act as an educator to our awesome QA Team.
If you join us your day will consist of:
- Partner with our Agile teams to find and fix defects in our product architecture
- Identify and document the root cause of performance Debug, troubleshoot, and work with team members to find and fix software defects
- Architect and develop your own Automated tools to facilitate and enhance Performance Testing.
- Educate team members and stakeholders on metrics such as 90th percentile, avg. response time, hits/sec, transactions/sec, etc.
- Gain a technical and functional understanding of our product architecture and become part of the ongoing improvement of the performance of our enterprise application
- Ensure quality for our customers by validating Performance, Stability, Scalability, and Reliability in our software solutions.
An ideal candidate must have the following skills:
- Proficiency with Databases, Data Analysis
- Skilled with Performance Testing on MS Stack (SQL Server, IIS, .Net, C#)
- Hands on experience on test automation of APIs (REST / WCF services).
- Adept with API level testing (RESTful and/ or WCF)
- Skilled with object oriented programming (OOP)- (prefer C#)
- Ability to take ownership and facilitate consensus among a diverse group of stakeholders
- Extensive knowledge in Performance Engineering best practices
- Familiarity with Agile development & delivery methodologies (Kanban, Scrum)
- Experience with JMeter, Blazemeter, or similar
- Experience working within Financial domain
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)-(TFS, Jenkins)
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Back to top