Payment Processor ($15-$16/hour & Great Benefits)
What Drives You?
- Career paths with opportunities to learn vital roles and skills?
- Meaningful work in a stable, promote-from-within organization?
- Professional satisfaction and helping others
- A workspace that is dynamic, fast, fun, and challenging?
We Share Your Drive
DriveTime is more than a company. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
- Manage customer and other refunds and ensure proper processing
- Research and resolve issues with rejected payment transactions
- Verify and reconcile daily deposits
- Perform research on accounts as needed
- Post and reconcile payments and corrections after ensuring complete and accurate documentation
- Record customer and other payments into the Company’s ERP system
- Reconcile cash drawers daily
- Perform other related duties as assigned
All job responsibilities listed above are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in “Other related duties as assigned”.
•Associates degree Required. Bachelor's degree preferred
• Proficient in 10 key by touch
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office with basic Excel skills
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Team player; ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
• Must be adaptable, show initiative and embrace special projects
• Willingness to cross train and develop
• Maintains a professional demeanor at all times
• Excellent verbal and written communication
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Ray’s main mission is to continue to grow the DriveTime brand through the strategic intersections of modern technology and changing trends within the consumer demand.
Back to top