Part-Time Inventory Coordinator ($12/hr Max 29hrs a Week)
What Drives You?
- Being a part of an exciting and rewarding work environment?
- A job that works with you and your schedule?
- A workspace that is dynamic, fast, fun, and challenging?
- Tuition Reimbursement benefits to help complete your education?
We Share Your Drive
At DriveTime, we're committed to providing you with a clearly defined career path that will allow you to go as far as your drive and ambition will take you. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, welcome a challenge, have high personal standards of achievement and are extremely motivated, we have endless opportunities for you to succeed. Use your strong interpersonal skills to accelerate your career within our strong, rapidly growing organization.
Responsible for inventory operations to include vehicle maintenance, vehicle cleanliness, vehicle merchandising and display, vehicle transportation, vendor relationships, lot and building image and maintenance.
- Conduct routine vehicle inventory which includes front-line inventory, trade-ins, lot drops and lot repairs
- Ensure inventory is properly merchandised and displayed for maximum customer appeal
- Ensure each vehicle is inspected weekly for mechanical, drivability or cosmetic concerns
- Wash and vacuum all inventory on regular rotating basis
- Maintain internal and external dealership image to provide a clean, crisp, and inviting environment for DriveTime customers
- Perform dealer trades to neighboring DriveTime dealerships
- Complete multi-point inspection on arriving inventory to include fuel level, safety features, drivability test and proper display of all company and state disclosures
- Maintain positive relationships with external repair and supply vendors
- Coordinate with Retail, Central Inventory, and Inspection Center team members on other responsibilities necessary to meet the responsibilities of the position
- Review processes and make recommendations as needed
All job responsibilities listed above are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in "other related duties as assigned."
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits
Money: Great pay – $12/hour
Schedule: Expect a schedule that allows everyone to work with customers during peak times. Enjoy a flexible schedule with Sundays always off.
Benefits: Attractive benefits including paid time off and tuition reimbursement
Future: We're a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn't a job. It's a career!
- High School Diploma or equivalent is desirable
- Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license
- Must have no more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years or Dui
- Ability to work as a team player and interact with customers, managers and coworkers in a professional, courteous manner
- Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Ray’s main mission is to continue to grow the DriveTime brand through the strategic intersections of modern technology and changing trends within the consumer demand.
Back to top