Part-Time Desktop Support Specialist
What Drives You?
- Career paths with many opportunities and areas for growth?
- Meaningful work in a stable, promote-from-within organization?
- Professional satisfaction and the want to help others?
- A workspace that is dynamic, fast, fun, and challenging?
- Be part of one of the fastest growing IT companies in Arizona?
We share your drive.
DriveTime is more than a company. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
Check out DriveTime in the news!
- Voted 15th Best Place to Work in IT
- DriveTime recognized as best place to work for IT
- DriveTime Corporate HQ heads to Tempe
Support the day-to-day IT operations of area DriveTime locations and remote sites with the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose PC and network related issues. Requires above average multi-tasking ability to answer calls and work tickets simultaneously.
- Provide remote technical support via phone and email to employees in call centers, inspection centers, service centers, and dealerships.
- Provide in-person support to employees within your assigned facility.
- Evaluate and prioritize support tickets that are assigned to you while ensuring everyone involved is well informed.
- Set up workstations, install software, and provide system access for new employees.
- Work alongside other team members on various IT projects.
Hours: This person will be working the night and weekend shift.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- MCSA or CCNA certification preferred
- Works with minimal supervision
- Exhibits strong customer service skills
- Prefer some type of technical support or help desk experience
- Some after hours and/or weekend work as required.
- Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Back to top