Organizational Development Coordinator
What Drives You?
- Career paths with opportunities to learn vital roles and skills?
- Meaningful work in a stable, promote-from-within organization?
- Professional satisfaction and helping others?
- A workspace that is dynamic, fast, fun, and challenging?
- Assist in building training for multiple departments, including strategy, design, professional and creative writing
- Schedule, structure, and organize company training events
- Administration, ownership and maintenance of our Learning Management System with the ability to pull reports, analyze and present data
- Manage intranet pages for multiple departments
- Communicate updates, enhancements, and reporting results to entire organization
Keys to Success
- 4 year college degree is required
- Creative, modern, yet practical perspectives on user interface and design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable writing style that speaks to a variety of audiences
- Self-motivated, highly organized, analytical, detail-oriented and strong problem solving skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
Must be able to carry and transport up to 25 pounds up to 60 feet.
Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling.
Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
Requires sitting for extended periods of time. Must be able to type for extended periods of time.
Requires being able to hear and speak with others in-person or on the phone.
Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Back to top