Operations Support Coordinator-Titles Division
What Drives You?
- Succeeding and making major contributions?
- The opportunity and support to maximize your potential?
- Working with an organization that makes you proud?
- Collaborating and thriving as part of a team?
We share your drive.
DriveTime is more than a company. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
- Manages processes of multiple state title requirements
- Verifies title transfer paperwork received from the auctions or other vendors. Verifies that appropriate assignments have been completed
- Creates Title Jackets to be sent to the stores and reviews all required documents contained within a title jacket are present and valid
- Assists multiple internal and external vendors with various title needs
- Keeps vehicle records in computer systems up-to-date regarding the status of the title transfer
- Corresponds with motor vehicle agencies and auctions to clear automobile titles
- Maintains excellent production standards and levels
The duties and responsibilities listed are intended to provide general guidelines and parameters for the job and are not intended to be a comprehensive, detailed description of the job.
- Excellent Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Great training and tuition reimbursement
- A culture of opportunity and promotion from within
- Sunday's off (we're closed to give our employees valued time with friends and family)
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Plan with company contribution
- Associates Degree Required. Bachelor's Degree Highly Preferred.
- At least 6 months experience in a customer service related field or automotive industry knowledge preferred
- Problem solver, innovative and self-sufficient
- Phone etiquette skills
- Detail oriented with good quality assurance skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Navigate through multiple software windows
- Data entry experience, minimum 6 months and 40 wpm
- Able to meet deadlines
- Basic Internet research skills
- Able to simultaneously utilize both speaking and typing skills when verifying information.
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
Must be able to carry and transport up to 25 pounds up to 60 feet.
Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling.
Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
Requires sitting for extended periods of time. Must be able to type for extended periods of time.
Requires being able to hear and speak with others in-person or on the phone.
Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Back to top