Operations Support Coordinator - Titles Division
What Drives You?
- Succeeding and making major contributions?
- The opportunity and support to maximize your potential?
- Working with an organization that makes you proud?
- Collaborating and thriving as part of a team?
We Share Your Drive
DriveTime is more than a company. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
- Manages processes of multiple state title requirements
- Verifies title transfer paperwork received from the auctions or other vendors. Verifies that appropriate assignments have been completed
- Creates Title Jackets to be sent to the stores and reviews all required documents contained within a title jacket are present and valid
- Assists multiple internal and external vendors with various title needs
- Keeps vehicle records in computer systems up-to-date regarding the status of the title transfer
- Corresponds with motor vehicle agencies and auctions to clear automobile titles
- Maintains excellent production standards and levels
The duties and responsibilities listed above are intended to provide general guidelines and parameters for the job and are not intended to be a comprehensive, detailed description of the job.
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits
Money: Competitive pay and any opportunity for advancement
Top Perks: Great training, tuition reimbursement and a culture of opportunity and promotion from within
Schedule: Enjoy a 5-day work week with the occasional Saturday. Sundays we’re always off. Major holidays off too! We work hard and play hard, so you can expect to have work life balance with DriveTime.
Benefits: Excellent Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, 401K Plan with company contribution
- Associates Degree Required. Bachelor's Degree Highly Preferred.
- At least 6 months’ experience in a customer service related field or automotive industry knowledge preferred
- Problem solver, innovative and self-sufficient
- Phone etiquette skills
- Detail oriented with good quality assurance skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to set priorities successfully
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Navigate through multiple software windows
- Data entry experience, minimum 6 months and 40 wpm
- Able to meet deadlines, strong time management skills
- Basic Internet research skills
- Able to simultaneously utilize both speaking and typing skills when verifying information
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Ray’s main mission is to continue to grow the DriveTime brand through the strategic intersections of modern technology and changing trends within the consumer demand.
Back to top