Mid-Level Application Developer
What Drives You?
- Career paths with opportunities to learn vital roles and skills?
- Meaningful work in a stable, promote-from-within organization?
- Professional satisfaction and helping others
- A workspace that is dynamic, fast, fun, and challenging?
We share your drive.
DriveTime is much more than a company that sells used cars. Our diverse development teams consist of intelligent, motivated individuals committed to the business’ bottom line while providing opportunities to learn and grow. We encourage our teams to work smarter, not harder in a culture that pushes the boundaries of thinking, promotes progressive ideas and celebrates creative, yet nimble solutions developed with bleeding edge technologies.
You will innovate. You will simplify. You will deliver. You will have fun!
Our development teams are located in Tempe, Arizona at Priest and Rio Salado.
- Expertise in at least 1 client-side SPA framework such as AngularJS, Backbone.js, Ember.js, Knockout, React
- Understand HTML/CSS well.
- Demonstrate experience using source control
- Experience integrating with an external REST or SOAP API such as payment processors, mapping services, etc.
- Demonstrate use of TDD / unit testing techniques and the desire to use them in software development process
- Strong understanding of OOP and modern design patterns such as MVC, IoC/DI, etc.
- Be comfortable with using/deploying to cloud infrastructures such as AWS, Heroku, or Azure
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits.
Money: Great competitive pay!
Benefits: Outstanding medical, dental and vision plans (After just 30 days)! 401K match too!
Future: We're a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn't a job. It's a career.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Ray’s main mission is to continue to grow the DriveTime brand through the strategic intersections of modern technology and changing trends within the consumer demand.
Back to top