Marketing Communications Specialist
What Drives You?
- Career paths with opportunities to learn vital roles and skills?
- Meaningful work in a stable, promote-from-within organization?
- Professional satisfaction and helping others?
- A workspace that is dynamic, fast, fun, and challenging?
We share your drive.
DriveTime is more than a company. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
DriveTime is seeking a Marketing Communications Specialist that is part public relations and communications aficionado, part inbound marketer. We aren’t looking for social media “ninjas” or SEO “gurus” – we are looking for someone who knows how to authentically connect with our customers and craft messages that evoke emotion, build trust and spark action.
The ideal candidate is detail orientated and possesses excellent analytical skills and tenaciously utilizes integrated media and marketing campaigns that build upon compelling stories. Your constant interaction and reliance on social media networks, understanding of the power of influence the media has and just plain, well-crafted copy has led to an in-depth knowledge of how to drive meaningful engagement, fuel growth and positive interactions.
- Ideate, execute and manage public relations and marketing communications strategies (incorporating traditional and digital channels) which build upon and protect our reputation
- Develop and build positive relationships with media and industry partners
- Monitor social media and digital marketing trends and identify new opportunities
- Support social media, content and digital marketing strategies by assisting in curation and promotion
- Tracking, measuring and reporting of metrics relating to media coverage and inbound marketing activities
- Competitive analysis, research and provide recommendations for new ideas, projects and content
- Assist with other digital and marketing communications initiatives as needed
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our company and customers, including company background, marketing initiatives and success metrics
- Understanding of inbound marketing channels and how to leverage them for maximum potential
- General knowledge of on and off-page SEO
- Utilize social listening insights to improve/adapt earned and owned content, while working closely with content strategy resources.
- Leveraging social media and online engagement tools to analyze results and communicate performance
- Four-year college degree required, concentration in marketing or public relations preferred
- Minimum 3 years of marketing and communications experience and demonstrated success
- Experience with media monitoring and database tools
- Independent worker and self-starter
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to turn data into a story with action items
- High level of organization and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to adapt quickly to change, we’re an agile environment
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Back to top