Lot Attendant ($10-12/hr+Monthly Bonus) i69/Westpark Tollway
What Drives You?
- Career paths with opportunities to learn vital roles and skills?
- Meaningful work in a stable, promote-from-within organization?
- Professional satisfaction and helping others?
- A workspace that is dynamic, fast, fun, and challenging?
We share your drive.
Responsible for inventory operations to include vehicle maintenance, vehicle cleanliness, vehicle merchandising and display, vehicle transportation, vendor relationships, lot and building image and maintenance
All job responsibilities listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in "Other related duties as assigned."
- Conduct routine vehicle inventory which includes front-line inventory, trade-ins, lot drops and lot repairs
- Ensure inventory is properly merchandised and displayed for maximum customer appeal
- Ensure each vehicle is inspected weekly for mechanical, drivability or cosmetic concerns
- Wash and vacuum all inventory on regular rotating basis
- Maintain internal and external dealership image to provide a clean, crisp, and inviting environment for DriveTime customers
- Perform dealer trades to neighboring DriveTime dealerships
- Complete multi-point inspection on arriving inventory to include fuel level, safety features, drivability test and proper display of all company and state disclosures
- Maintain positive relationships with external repair and supply vendors
- Coordinate with Retail, Central Inventory, and Inspection Center team members on other responsibilities necessary to meet the responsibilities of the position
- Review processes and make recommendations as needed
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits.
Benefits: Outstanding medical, dental and vision plans (After just 30 days)! 401K match too!
Schedule: Expect a consistent schedule that allows everyone to work with customers during peak times. Enjoy a 5-day week with Sundays always off.
Future: We’re a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn’t a job. It’s a career.
Keys to success.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is desirable.
- Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have no more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years or Dui.
- Ability to work as a team player and interact with customers, managers and coworkers in a professional, courteous manner.
- Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered.
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
Must be able to carry and transport up to 60 pounds up to 20 feet.
Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling in an environment that may be cold, hot, noisy, and wet and may have fumes or odors due to vehicle maintenance.
Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
Requires use of safety equipment that may include but not limited to face shield or goggles, non-slip shoes, gloves, mask, and other protective garments and equipment.
Requires some driving and frequent typing.
Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Monica is responsible for preparing DriveTime’s quarterly and annual financial statements, as well as analyzing outcomes of potential businesses transactions the company considers entering into.
Back to top