Logistics Coordinator - Great Benefits ($16-$17/hr)
What Drives You?
- Succeeding and making major contributions?
- The opportunity and support to maximize your potential?
- Working with an organization that makes you proud?
- Collaborating and thriving as part of a team?
We Share Your Drive
DriveTime is more than a company. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
The Transportation Team at Drivetime has an excellent opportunity and is looking to hire a motivated and reliable professional to be a part of the action. A Logistics Coordinator works with members across the Drivetime organization to fulfill and manage transportation requests. Serves as the liaison between the Drivetime organization and the Transportation companies across the country. Ensures that all transportation requests are delivered to their destination in a timely and accurate manner.
- Processes transport requests from Drivetime Buyers, Inspection Centers, Auctions, and Retail Stores, and places orders with appropriate transport company.
- Responsible for the proper distribution of inventory and mix to assigned dealerships.
- Responsible for all inbound transport from Auctions.
- Ensures that all transport orders placed are delivered in the agreed upon window.
- Serves as Customer Service for all transport related questions and requests.
The duties and responsibilities listed below are intended to provide general guidelines and parameters for the job and are not intended to be a comprehensive, detailed description of the job. The immediate supervisor and the employee should mutually establish detailed job duties and responsibilities.
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits
Money: Competitive pay and any opportunity for advancement
Top Perks: Great training and a culture of opportunity and promotion from within
Schedule: Enjoy a consistent Monday-Friday work week, major holidays off too! We work hard and play hard, so you can expect to have work life balance with DriveTime
Benefits: Excellent Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, 401K Plan with company contribution, tuition reimbursement, and Paid Time Off
- High School Degree Required. Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Attention to detail and minimizing errors
- Able and willing to adapt to constant change in a fast paced and pressured environment
- An aptitude for critical thinking to efficiently resolve logistical challenges
- Management of assigned retail stores inventory mix and levels
- Dispatch of vehicles to carriers
- Ensure delivery of vehicles and effective follow up skills
- Able to work overtime as needed to complete the job
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Ray’s main mission is to continue to grow the DriveTime brand through the strategic intersections of modern technology and changing trends within the consumer demand.
Back to top