Jr. Business Systems Analyst
What Drives You?
- Career paths with opportunities to learn vital roles and skills?
- Meaningful work in a stable, promote-from-within organization?
- Professional satisfaction and helping others
- A workspace that is dynamic, fast, fun, and challenging?
We share your drive.
DriveTime is more than a company. We are team of strong, highly motivated performers committed to ensuring the success of every one of the customers and professionals we reach. If you have a real passion for continued learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we have an excellent opportunity for you.
As a Jr. Business System Analyst you will be responsible for driving the daily decisions involved in creating and improving our corporate applications. With our guidance you will be an important part of the team who will assist our developers and business analysts in their efforts to improve our end user experience. Through quality assurance, testing and end user training processes, your decisions will influence changes to the face of our applications and our organization.
- By listening to what the customer needs, you will assist the development teams in creating the best possible solution.
- Create and document reasonable workarounds for known software issues while working side-by-side with the Business Analyst to decide how to achieve the desired results.
- Complete and document requests for future upgrades/changes.
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits.
Money: Great competitive pay!
Benefits: Outstanding medical, dental and vision plans (After just 30 days)! 401K match too!
Schedule: Expect a consistent schedule that allows everyone to work with customers during peak times.
We’re a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn’t a job. It’s a career.
- 2+ years of experience in a fast paced, technology-driven environment with a strong technical support background preferred.
- Good communication skills and comfortable working with business and technical people at all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills, flexibility and ability to juggle multiple priorities are required for success.
- Working knowledge of SQL preferred.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to be a systemic thinker. Be prepared to think out of the box and seek the most effective solutions from the user perspective.
- 4 Year degree completed or in-process.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Back to top