IT Analyst - Business Systems Support
What Drives You?
- Making your mark with a company known for excellence?
- A chance for real work/life balance?
- Collaborating and thriving as part of a team?
- Exceptional rewards for excellent results?
DriveTime is ranked 12th nationally as the “best place to work” for IT employees. With over 140+ dealerships across the country, and dedicated to continual growth, DriveTime is the nation’s largest integrated provider of quality pre-owned cars.
DriveTime takes pride in offering fair financing options for anyone with tricky credit issues; and, our company provides potential buyers the opportunity to choose from thousands of vehicles. Every customer can find—and fund—the car of their dreams!
DriveTime’s exceptional company culture is fueled by autonomy, collaboration, empowerment and transparency. We encourage innovation, continuous learning and personalized career development plans. Our employees are DriveTime’s most valuable asset! Our focus on rapid growth and company culture equips us with a great platform to mentor, coach and lead our future architects.
Check out DriveTime in the news!
- Voted 12th Best Place to Work in IT
- DriveTime recognized as best place to work for IT
- DriveTime Corporate HQ heads to Tempe
As a IT Analyst - Systems Support (BSA) you’ll be responsible for driving the daily decisions involved in supporting and improving our corporate applications. You will be an important part of a team of cross-functional problem solvers working between IT and the business across a wide range of issues.
You’ll provide tier II application support to keep the business moving through technical hiccups, while seeking out inefficiencies, bugs, and defects in our applications and business processes in order to design and advocate for long term solutions.
You’ll work closely with business users to understand how they work and discover new ways to improve our applications and business processes. Working with leaders at the highest levels of our organization, your decisions will drive changes to how our business fundamentally operates.
As a IT Analyst with Drivetime you’ll work alongside experienced application developers, business analysts, database developers, product managers and IT executives tackling IT challenges using the latest technology and techniques in agile development, design, business intelligence and project management.
In return for your dedication and commitment, we offer an excellent benefit package:
- Competitive Salary + Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K, life, Long-term Disability Insurance
- Starting Vacation at 3 weeks per year
- An AMAZING, progressive work environment featuring a gym, pool table, foosball, horse shoes, electronic gaming, Virtual Reality Room, a large outdoor turf for tossing Frisbees and footballs, gas BBQs, etc.
- Continuous Learning: Tuition Reimbursement Program & Technical Training
- Free Snacks and Beverages (with “state-of-the-art” coffee)!
- Quarterly Annual Outings including Golfing, Spring Training Game, and Habitat for Humanity
We’re seeking an analytically adept professional with a track record of high performance. Our culture rewards ambitious people who thrive in an environment of autonomy and frequent change.
- Excellent communication skills. You’re comfortable working with business and technical individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Team orientation. You appropriately include others in decision making. You genuinely care about co-workers’ wellbeing and input and are interested in developing collaborative working relationships characterized by trust and mutual respect.
- Keen analytical acumen. You’re able to add structure where it doesn’t exist, and process qualitative and quantitative data to draw conclusions.
- Decisiveness. You’re able to make timely, informed decisions that take into account facts, goals, constraints, and risks.
- Outcome orientation. You understand the “whys” behind tasks, and are able to achieve complex goals with a high level of autonomy.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other analytical discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in an IT or similarly analytical role
- Experience presenting to business units and or leadership
- Experience in technical writing and documentation
- Proficiency in Excel and SQL
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Ray’s main mission is to continue to grow the DriveTime brand through the strategic intersections of modern technology and changing trends within the consumer demand.
Back to top