Inventory Associate (2nd shift)
What Drives You?
- Career paths with opportunities to learn vital roles and skills?
- Meaningful work in a stable, promote-from-within organization?
- Professional satisfaction and helping others?
- A workspace that is dynamic, fast, fun, and challenging?
We Share Your Drive
The Inventory Associate will be responsible for inventory operations at our vehicle inspection center. All job responsibilities listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation.
- Stock in vehicles as they arrive from Auction
- Detail vehicles – Wash, Buffing, paint touch-up, interior etc.
- Prepare and move vehicles around the Inspection Center for distribution to retail
- Ensure each vehicle is inspected for cosmetic standards
- Assist Auto Technicians in conducting a complete multi-point inspection on arriving inventory, including fuel level, safety features, drivability test and proper display of all company and state disclosures
- Maintain positive relationships with external repair and supply vendors
- Review processes and make recommendations as needed
- Other projects as designated by the Inspection Center management
- Perform Inventory Reconciliation on vehicles
All job responsibilities listed are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in “Other related duties as assigned”.
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits
Money: Extremely competitive pay - $11 per hour
Benefits: Outstanding medical, dental and vision plans (after just 30 days), 401K match, tuition reimbursement and Paid Time Off too!
Schedule: Expect a consistent Monday-Friday, 40 hour week schedule. Enjoy nights and weekends off.
Future: We're a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn't a job. It's a career.
- High School Diploma or GED REQUIRED
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to interact with managers and coworkers in a professional, courteous manner.
- PC skills using Microsoft Office is desirable.
- Valid driver’s license.
- In the last 3 years, employees must have no more than 2 moving violations, a DUI or reckless driving violations.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Ray’s main mission is to continue to grow the DriveTime brand through the strategic intersections of modern technology and changing trends within the consumer demand.
Back to top