Inspection Center Reconditioning Manager (Base+Monthly Bonus)
What Drives You?
- Career paths with opportunities to learn vital roles and skills?
- Meaningful work in a stable, promote-from-within organization?
- Professional satisfaction and helping others?
- A workspace that is dynamic, fast, fun, and challenging?
We Share Your Drive
At DriveTime, we're committed to providing you with a clearly defined career path that will allow you to go as far as your drive and ambition will take you. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, welcome a challenge, have high personal standards of achievement and are extremely motivated, we have endless opportunities for you to succeed. Use your strong interpersonal skills to accelerate your career within our strong, rapidly growing organization.
The Reconditioning Manager is responsible for assisting in the management of all aspects of the Inspection Center; including bottom line management (BLM), work flow, performance management, and quality assurance resolution. The Reconditioning Manager must be able to meet goals and make sure that all vehicles purchased at auction meet our standards and are able to come with the 3 year/36,000 mile warranty we supply our customers before they are sent to our retail stores for final sale.
- Ensure the dealerships are constantly supplied with a sufficient variety of high quality vehicles to meet their sales demand.
- Achieve BLM objectives through the effective management of the Inspection Center team, operating expenses, efficiency, quality, and productivity.
- Implement and execute all company-wide or regional level initiatives so as to maximize their impact and help meet or exceed inventory and BLM goals.
- Work with regional management and buyer team to establish supply chain goals.
- Complete recruiting, screening, and hiring of the Inspection Center team members using methods designed to reduce turnover and improve performance.
- Hold regularly scheduled meetings with all Inspection Center staff.
- Ensure Team Leads are effectively training and developing their direct reports.
- Evaluate Inspection Center team performance and give feedback constantly, regularly, and in a timely manner based on both observations of performance, behavior, and a review of performance statistics.
- Assist in the completion and conduct of performance evaluations.
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits
Money: Competitive salary-$57,000 per year PLUS Montly Performence Bonuses
Benefits: Outstanding medical, dental and vision plans (after just 30 days), 401K match, tuition reimbursement and Paid Time Off too!
Schedule: Expect a consistent Monday-Friday, 40 hour week schedule. Enjoy nights and weekends off.
Future: We’re a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn’t a job. It’s a career!
- High School Diploma or equivalent, college degree in business or vocational/technical school preferred.
- 5-7 years total automotive repair experience preferred, including 3-4 years managing a minimum of 15 employees.
- Supply chain management preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively manage and work with all levels of employees and customers, and work in conjunction with various corporate groups to achieve corporate and ground goals.
- Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record.
- Any equivalent combination of experience, training, and/or education which fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Ray’s main mission is to continue to grow the DriveTime brand through the strategic intersections of modern technology and changing trends within the consumer demand.
Back to top