Inside Sales (Hourly + Bonus, $40-$45K Avg First Year)
What Drives You?
- Succeeding and making major contributions?
- The opportunity and support to maximize your potential?
- Working with an organization that makes you proud?
- Collaborating and thriving as part of a team?
- Earning a competitive base salary plus commission and bonuses averaging out to an annual pay of $40,000.
We Share Your Drive
DriveTime is more than a company. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
Contacting customers who have expressed an interest in purchasing a vehicle from DriveTime. The Specialist works from a centralized location and is evaluated on the ability to make a genuine connection with customers, answer questions putting them at ease, problem solve, meet appointment goals, and provide a high quality of customer service. Must be goal-oriented, able to multi-task, enthusiastic, energetic, self disciplined, have high level of oral and written communication skills and also wants to grow within the company.
- Utilize an online database to service potential customers and generate dealership appointments.
- Focus on efficient, effective talk-offs to ensure the highest success rate in appointment setting and sales volume.
- Set, track and follow-up on all leads.
- Set the first impression that will illustrate the type of buying experience the customers want and respond accordingly.
- Develop professional relationships with customers and dealerships to identify vehicle needs.
- Fully explain the steps of the sales process to customers.
- Work as a contributing member of the Sales team by partnering with dealerships in meeting monthly sales goals and revenue targets.
- Maintain positive working relationships with immediate team members and the company's Sales team/dealership employees.
- Conduct business within DriveTime policies and procedures.
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits
Money: It's great! Competitive base pay with commission and bonus opportunities.
Benefits: Outstanding medical, dental and vision plans (After just 30 days)! 401K match too!
Schedule: Expect a 40 hour schedule that allows everyone to work with customers during peak times. Enjoy a 5 day work week!
Future: We’re a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn’t a job. It’s a career.
- High School Diploma required. Associates degree preferred.
- 1-3 years proven success in exceeding goals and building relationships with customers
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and listening skills required
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to positively interact with customers, managers and co-workers in a professional, courteous manner
- Ability to multi-task while meeting production goals
- Proficient and comfortable with operating a computer keyboard and navigating the internet
- Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check and drug screen.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Ray’s main mission is to continue to grow the DriveTime brand through the strategic intersections of modern technology and changing trends within the consumer demand.
Back to top