What Drives You?
- Career paths with opportunities to learn vital roles and skills?
- Meaningful work in a stable, promote-from-within organization?
- Professional satisfaction and helping others
- A workspace that is dynamic, fast, fun, and challenging?
DriveTime is looking for a passionate and career-driven graphic designer to join our Marketing and Creative team. We’re looking for someone who has a background in visual design, and who is excited about using their skills to communicate directly and effectively with their audience.
This position will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing and project-managing a variety of tasks as support for the creative team. Some of those projects include, but are definitely not limited to: updating and enhancing our many website properties, creating and/or improving branded visuals for both web and print, helping create and produce in-store merchandise, and much more.
As a Graphic Designer you will help evolve and build the DriveTime brand within a fast-paced and agile environment. You must be willing to adapt to a free-flowing format of design and communication with a diverse group of people. You will also have the opportunity to work directly with upper-level management as well as many other departments and teams on a daily basis.
Beyond simply looking for someone with the right skillset, we also look for someone who is compatible with our environment, our culture and especially our team!
- Proactively receive and perform a variety of graphic-related tasks provided by the business and creative team.
- Help evolve our brand and identity as our company grows.
- Maintain brand consistency across all creative mediums.
- Conceptualize and help aid in or manage a variety of web, application, multi-media and print projects.
- Aid in the development of complex web projects from requirements gathering, to wire framing and prototyping, to design.
- Collaborate with different departments to research, advise on and complete complex designs.
- Present projects to internal and external groups for feedback and approval.
- Coordinate with external agencies and/or vendors to produce collateral and help find solutions to improve current processes or materials.
- Assist in management, distribution and tracking of collateral used by the field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Marketing or related field of study, or equivalent work experience.
- A detailed portfolio showcasing design work/capabilities.
- Experience in brand identity design, web design and print design.
- General understanding of UI/UX, prototyping and application design.
- Work on multiple projects across different platforms simultaneously.
- Familiar with web design and print design techniques and execution.
- Willingness to learn and seek opportunities within design and market strategy.
- Ability to translate complex subjects into simplified, efficient and aesthetically pleasing visual solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with interest in collaboration.
- Researching and keeping up with latest design trends and styles.
- Extremely strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines and turn projects around quickly.
- Receptive and open to constructive criticism and feedback.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop; any other CC program experience a plus!
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- General understanding of HTML and CSS basics (coding ability not required)
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Back to top