GO Loan Advisor I
We want you to join the team...
With GO, you’re not just here to fill a job title. Our goal is to find enthusiastic, dedicated people who have the drive to “GO” the distance and build a career with us. With a growing market, a new attitude towards sales and by leveraging our team’s talent we can bring everyone back to that table to share in the success.
What Makes You GO?
- Career paths with opportunities to grow both personally and professionally?
- Meaningful work in a stable, promote-from-within organization?
- Professional achievement while helping others?
- A workspace that includes travel in a fast, fun, dynamic and challenging environment?
- How about the best of both; a chance to be part of a startup in a company that is backed by 20 years of experience in the subprime market?
Maybe we GO together
At GO Financial, we’re committed to providing you with a clearly defined career path that will allow you to go as far as your drive and ambition will take you. If you welcome a challenge, have high personal standards of achievement and are extremely motivated, we have endless opportunities for you to succeed. Use your strong interpersonal skills to accelerate your career within our strong, rapidly growing organization.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers who need assistance in meeting their contract obligations due to unexpected financial obligations.
- Contact or attempt contact with customers who are delinquent.
- Maintain positive working relationships with the Loan Servicing team.
- Meet or exceed production goals
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits
- Excellent Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Great training and tuition reimbursement
- A culture of opportunity and promotion from within
- Sunday's off (we're closed to give our employees valued time with friends and family)
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Plan with company contribution
- This is a direct hire, full time, permanent position.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Must be self-motivated with strong decision making and problem solving abilities.
- Professional and persuasive communication and negotiation skills.
- Value and embrace diversity.
- Required to work a flexible schedule including Saturdays.
- Experience is preferred.
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
Must be able to carry and transport up to 25 pounds up to 60 feet.
Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling.
Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
Requires sitting for extended periods of time. Must be able to type for extended periods of time.
Requires being able to hear and speak with others in-person or on the phone.
Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for GO Financial. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. GO Financial is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Back to top