DriveTime is a billion dollar+ company and the nation's largest chain of financing dealerships. For the past three years we have opened 10-15 new stores every year and are looking for talented people we can groom into the next general managers at our dealerships.
What is the Accelerated Management Program?
Our industry-defining Accelerated Management Program (AMP) is the ideal platform for anyone who feels they're stuck at a dead-end in their current management career. This is a unique opportunity to leverage your existing leadership skills, tune them to our business philosophy, and move forward on an advanced level of management. Through this well-defined career-path you'll enjoy accomplished colleagues with like-minded career ambition, the supportive resources of our billion dollar company, and our "small-company feel." You will have the opportunity to run a store as a General Manager in 6 months or less. We'll give you the right tools and the fast track, you choose how far and how fast you accelerate your career.
- Provide guidance and strategic planning for the dealership with respect to sales goals
- Achieve sales volume and profitability objectives utilizing all sales channels in a continually changing environment
- Implement and execute all company-wide marketing initiatives so as to maximize their impact and to help meet or exceed sales goals
- Train and develop employees to advance through a careerpath
- Identify referral source prospects for dealership, create a strategy to develop relationships with prospects, and monitor and maintain positive referral source relationships
- Conduct sales meetings to motivate and share successful selling techniques and skills.
- Develop and enhance customer relationships by establishing, promoting, maintaining excellent customer service with sales operations
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits
Money: Base salary during the 6 month training period (your near future: General Managers earn $65,000 base pay + $50,000 bonus potential).
Top Perks: Company car, industry leading management training and a casual and fun atmosphere.
Schedule: Enjoy a 5-day work week with Sundays always off. Major holidays off too! We work hard and play hard, so you can expect to have work life balance with DriveTime.
Benefits: Outstanding medical, dental and vision plans, paid time-off, tuition reimbursement, and 401K matching! (After only 30 days!)
- A Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of management experience
- General Manager, Retail Manager or Multi Unit Manager experience preferred
- Ability to ask for the sale and handle customer requests
- Ability to relocate required after 6 month training. Corporate housing may be provided (depending on location) and relocation assistance may be provided
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Ray’s main mission is to continue to grow the DriveTime brand through the strategic intersections of modern technology and changing trends within the consumer demand.
Back to top