FP&A Analyst - Financial Planning and Analysis
What Drives You?
- Meaningful work in a stable, promote-from-within organization?
- Professional satisfaction and helping others?
- A workspace that is dynamic, fast, fun, and challenging?
DriveTime is a billion dollar+ company and the nation's largest chain of financing dealerships. We are opening 30 new stores nationwide in the next 18 months and looking for talented people we can groom into our next leaders.
Full Time Direct Hire with Great Pay and Benefits
DriveTime is looking for a Sr. FP&A ( Financial Planning) Analyst that has experience in financial planning, budgeting and analysis to aid in the tactical and strategic direction of company. This position will be responsible for communicating forecasts and business initiatives to all levels of the business including senior management.
The duties and responsibilities listed below are intended to provide general guidelines and parameters for the job and are not intended to be a comprehensive, detailed description of the job.
- Prepare complex financial analyses reports and models.
- Develop monthly and quarterly budgets and forecasts.
- Assist with annual budgeting process.
- Identify, track and forecast main drivers and transactions of the organization
- Provide ad hoc analysis and special projects as required.
- Responsible for preparing weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports that provide management accurate information to support decision making.
- Propose changes in current and needed reporting to ensure financial targets are met.
Qualified applicants will possess
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Three to five years of experience in Finance/related field is preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- VBA and SQL skills preferred.
- Individual must be flexible, with an ability to work in an independent, proactive manner, as well as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
The Benefits and Perks
- Money: It's great. Contributions rewarded through competitive pay, excellent base salary, and bonus.
- Benefits: Outstanding medical, dental and vision insurance plans (after just 30 days!) and 401(k) matching.
- Future: We’re a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn’t a job. It’s a career.
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
- Must be able to carry and transport up to 25 pounds up to 60 feet.
- Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling.
- Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
- Requires sitting for extended periods of time. Must be able to type for extended periods of time.
- Requires being able to hear and speak with others in-person or on the phone.
- Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Monica is responsible for preparing DriveTime’s quarterly and annual financial statements, as well as analyzing outcomes of potential businesses transactions the company considers entering into.
Back to top