With over 150 dealerships across the country, and dedicated to continual growth, DriveTime is the nation’s largest integrated provider of quality pre-owned cars.
DriveTime takes pride in offering fair financing options for anyone with tricky credit issues; and, our company provides potential buyers the opportunity to choose from thousands of vehicles. Every customer can find—and fund—the car of their dreams!
DriveTime’s exceptional company culture is fueled by autonomy, collaboration, empowerment and transparency. We encourage innovation, continuous learning and personalized career development plans.
Our employees are DriveTime’s most valuable asset! Our focus on rapid growth and company culture equips us with a great platform to mentor, coach and lead our future architects.
Check out DriveTime in the news!
DriveTime is looking for an FP&A Analyst that has experience in financial planning, budgeting and analysis to aid in the tactical and strategic direction of company. This position will be responsible for communicating forecasts and business initiatives to all levels of the business including senior management.
The duties and responsibilities listed below are intended to provide general guidelines and parameters for the job and are not intended to be a comprehensive, detailed description of the job.
- Prepare complex financial analyses reports and models.
- Develop monthly and quarterly budgets and forecasts.
- Assist with annual budgeting process.
- Identify, track and forecast main drivers and transactions of the organization
- Provide ad hoc analysis and special projects as required.
- Responsible for preparing weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports that provide management accurate information to support decision making.
Propose changes in current and needed reporting to ensure financial targets are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of one to three years of relevant Accounting/Finance experience, big four preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- VBA and SQL skills preferred.
- Individual must be flexible, with an ability to work in an independent, proactive manner, as well as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Ray’s main mission is to continue to grow the DriveTime brand through the strategic intersections of modern technology and changing trends within the consumer demand.
Back to top