Fleet Vendor Services Specialist
What Drives You?
- Succeeding and making major contributions?
- The opportunity and support to maximize your potential?
- Working with an organization that makes you proud?
- Collaborating and thriving as part of a team?
We share your drive. DriveTime is more than a company. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
The Fleet Vendor Services Specialist will work closely with Retail Sales Team to support ongoing lot repair requests and provide technical assistance for retail locations and vendors. The Fleet Services Analyst will demonstrate an aptitude for creative thinking and problem solving, as well as outstanding interpersonal skills to bring an open, interactive dynamic approach to dealer/vendor partnerships. In addition, your strong critical thinking and decision-making abilities will assist the dealerships in managing lot inventory and vendor relations in an efficient, relationship-oriented approach. In this role, you would facilitate communication both internally and externally by sharing insights based on interaction with or feedback from dealers/vendors.
All job responsibilities listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in “Other related duties as assigned”.
- Serve as a liaison between DriveTime’s repair vendor network, DriveTime retail locations, and Aeverex.
- Interact with our own Sales Lots personnel regarding Lot Repairs and ensure that proper procedures are being followed.
- Ability to handle repair vendor and sales lot questions and concerns.
- Collaborate with other DriveTime departments on a daily basis to ensure consistent work flow and procedures for DriveTime Vendors and Sales Lots.
- Understand performance analysis and operational impacts to identify trends and collaborate with management to improve efficiencies in process
- Communicate with repair vendors, maintaining existing relationships and building new contacts and relationships to ensure that all repair facilities meet DriveTime requirements.
- Negotiate agreements with potential network vendors
- Understand vehicle repair shop procedures and practices
- Ability to balance changing priorities and to provide regular status reports as requested
- Demonstrate logical and systematic thinking skills
- Commitment to team work and ongoing personal development
The ideal candidate will have experience in the automotive repair field, Bachelor degree preferred. The candidate will also possess the following:
- Background in the Vehicle Repair field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work with a variety of people
- Possess the energy and drive to meet deadlines, accomplish goals and find solutions
- Proficient in in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong Negotiation skills.
- HIgh school diploma required, degree preferred
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
- Must be able to carry and transport up to 25 pounds up to 60 feet.
- Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling.
- Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
- Requires sitting for extended periods of time. Must be able to type for extended periods of time.
- Requires being able to hear and speak with others in-person or on the phone.
- Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Monica is responsible for preparing DriveTime’s quarterly and annual financial statements, as well as analyzing outcomes of potential businesses transactions the company considers entering into.
Back to top