Document Control Coordinator ($14-15/hr.)
What Drives You?
- Succeeding and making major contributions?
- The opportunity and support to maximize your potential?
- Working with an organization that makes you proud?
- Collaborating and thriving as part of a team?
We share your drive.
DriveTime is more than a company. We're a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
This position calls for a self-sufficient, motivated individual looking to help contribute to a results-oriented and high performance team. The Document Control department is responsible for the maintenance of original contacts, titles and title applications for all of DriveTime. This includes verification and servicing of titles, distributing documents to correct departments and ultimately the return of the documents to the customer or outside vendor at the time the loan is completed.
- Verification of incoming documents
- Work closely with internal department to meet their document processing needs
- Ensure guidelines for securing loans are consistently being met
- Manage the flow of documents in the right direction from one point to another in a timely manner
- Review and update account information as it pertains to documents sent and received
- Maintain on-site and off-site storage documents
- Mailing and shipping of documents or other materials
- Work with multiple databases
- Handle incoming calls from customers and third-party vendors
- Make contact and maintain relationships with DriveTime dealerships
- Research state and county guidelines and policies pertaining to title inquiries
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Associates Degree Required. Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- At least one year of solid customer service experience
- Title experience preferred
- At least six month of call center experience preferred
- Possess great time-management skills
- Ability to effectively work in a team-based environment
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office programs.10 Key by touch and typing at 40 WPM
- Ability to navigate multiple screens at once
- Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered.
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
Must be able to carry and transport up to 25 pounds up to 60 feet.
Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling.
Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
Requires sitting for extended periods of time. Must be able to type for extended periods of time.
Requires being able to hear and speak with others in-person or on the phone.
Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Back to top