Customer Service Team Manager
What Drives You?
- Succeeding and making major contributions?
- The opportunity and support to maximize your potential?
- Working with an organization that makes you proud?
- Collaborating and thriving as part of a team?
We Share Your Drive
DriveTime is more than a company. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
Our Collections Manager is responsible for leading a team of Loan Advisors to success. This includes, but not limited to: assessing day to day performance, quality of work, and goal setting. Our Managers are responsible for providing feedback and coaching to develop our Loan Advisors in order to reach their highest potential in their current role and to help further develop their career with DriveTime.
- Monitors and reviews work of Loan Advisors to ensure it is effective, and within Company and Legal policy. This includes using tools such as formal account reviews and side-by-side monitoring in order to create development plans for their staff to address any deficiencies
- Provide daily goals and strategy to their team that will maximize long-term success
- Administer continuous training and coaching to ensure quality customer service
- Identifies and recommends methods to improve management and operations of loan/collection administration involving enhanced work processes, increased responsiveness, efficient use of resources and quality service delivery
- Provide proactive leadership to the team to achieve maximum performance that results in a method consistent with DriveTime's vision and values
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits.
Money: Base salary and uncapped monthly bonus potential
Top Perks: Industry leading management training, tuition reimbursement and a casual and fun atmosphere.
Schedule: Enjoy a 5-day work week with the occasional Saturday. Sundays we’re always off. Major holidays off too! We work hard and play hard, so you can expect to have work life balance with DriveTime.
Benefits: Excellent Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, 401K Plan with company contribution
- High School Degree Required. Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2+ years of management experience in a call center or retail environment
- Knowledge of Fair Debt Collection Practices Act is a plus
- Excellent written, verbal communication and listening skills required
- Ability to interact with customers, managers, and co-workers in a professional, courteous manner
- Must be self-motivated with strong decision making and problem solving abilities.
- Skilled with PC and Microsoft Operating Systems software, a variety of telephone equipment, including headset or handset
- Ability to work cooperatively with other employees, customers, clients, and other involved parties
- Required to work a flexible schedule including some evenings and Saturdays
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Ray’s main mission is to continue to grow the DriveTime brand through the strategic intersections of modern technology and changing trends within the consumer demand.
Back to top