Customer Service/ Insurance Support ($14-15/hr)
What Drives You?
- Succeeding and making major contributions?
- The opportunity and support to maximize your potential?
- Working with an organization that makes you proud?
- Collaborating and thriving as part of a team?
We share your drive.
DriveTime is more than a company. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
Ensures that all total loss insurance accounts are reviewed and properly documented. Verifies insurance coverage, claim information, and prepares documents for insurance companies. Coordinates with the insurance companies and customers to get claims paid in a timely manner.
- Ensures total loss claims are properly notated in the system.
- Take incoming calls from customers, insurance companies and dealerships.
- Make calls to insurance companies and customers in an effort to verify insurance information and gather information on insurance claims.
- Documents information about location of vehicles and status of insurance claims.
- Prepares insurance packets for insurance companies to issue payment.
- Explains the insurance loss program to customers and submits approvals.
- Provide pre-approvals for the insurance loss program to customers and dealerships.
- Takes payment for Loss program fees from customers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
All job responsibilities listed are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in “Other related duties as assigned”.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate & Bachelor's Degrees preferred
- Collections experience preferred, but not required.
- One year of experience in administrative function.
- Strong time management, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate effectively, one-on-one with customer. Maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Willingness to cross train and develop
- Knowledge of personal computer keyboard and software applications. Knowledge of Microsoft Office with basic Excel skills
- Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered.
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
Must be able to carry and transport up to 25 pounds up to 60 feet.
Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling.
Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
Requires sitting for extended periods of time. Must be able to type for extended periods of time.
Requires being able to hear and speak with others in-person or on the phone.
Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Monica is responsible for preparing DriveTime’s quarterly and annual financial statements, as well as analyzing outcomes of potential businesses transactions the company considers entering into.
Back to top