Customer Service Associate
At SilverRock, we set out to simplify the overly complex and frustrating world of insurance and warranties. Drawing on a wealth of experience from extensive years in auto sales, finance, and insurance, we are building a unique company which offers straightforward and cost-effective insurance and warranty solutions. We deliver the speed and ease of the internet, combined with the counsel and expertise of live insurance agents.
SilverRock is looking for a Customer Service Representative that will assist in helping customers with various requests and answering basic questions about their product. The Customer Service Representative will have a thorough working knowledge of SilverRock contracts, promotions, and assistance capabilities. They will have the ability to aid the customer through the warranty or repair contract process by thoroughly educating the customer on the process, set up direct bill rentals; as well as, providing vendor information and other assistance if necessary. Must be able to problem solve and multi-task.
SilverRock is more than a company. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers, committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
- Quickly answer calls and assist with customer inquiries
- Able to perform tasks independently with minimal instruction and supervision
- Answers internal/external correspondence providing status updates and information regarding escalated issues
- Demonstrates patience, empathy, and respect during customer interactions
- Provide the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Navigate through multiple software windows
- Attention to detail and data entry
- Provide accurate information regarding customer contracts
- Other related duties as assigned
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits
- Money: Great competitive pay.
- Benefits: Excellent medical, dental and vision plans (after just 30 days). 401k match & tuition reimbursement.
- Schedule: Expect a 40 hour schedule that allows everyone to work with customers during peak times, with potential overtime.
- Future: We’re a unique, highly motivated, start-up company with strong ties to widely respected, nationwide organizations. We have a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn’t a job - it’s a career.
- High School Diploma Required. College Degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a focus on professionally working through customer questions.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- Constantly looking for innovative and creative methods for improving processes
- One to three years’ work experience, including a background in customer service
- Technological proficiency with a high level of attention to detail
- Possess the energy and drive to accomplish goals, meet deadlines, and find solutions
- Adaptable and flexible to change. Be comfortable with being uncomfortable
- Bilingual is a plus
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
- Must be able to carry and transport up to 25 pounds up to 60 feet.
- Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling.
- Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
- Requires sitting for extended periods of time. Must be able to type for extended periods of time.
- Requires being able to hear and speak with others in-person or on the phone.
- Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process.
SilverRock is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Back to top