Customer Service Advisor-$16/hr
Are YOU ready to Rock?
SilverRock places the customer at the center of all we do. SilverRock Customer Service Representatives take ownership of their customer’s concerns by problem solving and finding the best resolution for every customer. Our goal is to deliver world class customer service with all customers. We want each of our customers to feel valued, and comfortable reaching out to our team to get their questions resolved. This creates a memorable experience that promotes confidence and loyalty. We believe that this is achieved by creating a customer experience that is like no other; and we get there with people that are unique and know how to problem solve. We are looking for a candidate that will find passion in educating, facilitating, and providing straightforward solutions that meet the needs of our customers.
Do you consider yourself a master of customer service that possesses the following particular set of skills?
- Exceptional customer service that is so unique customers “testify” they feel good about you helping them
- Ability to connect with all customers and have an organic conversation that is genuine and doesn’t require a script to get to the best solution
- Strong desire and passion to help others
- Enjoys building connections and relationships
- Ready to advocate and drive change
- Efficient and tech savvy, great at typing fast and accurately
- Ability to innovate new processes and ideas
What’s in it for you?
- A work environment where your ideas, suggestions and contributions are not only appreciated but NEEDED!
- Awesome leadership teams that value and respect their employees and want them to be successful
- Great medical, dental and vision plans
- Up to 11 days of paid time off in the first year!
- 401K with company match and tuition reimbursement
- High School Diploma Required. College Degree preferred
- Verifiable experience in a customer relations role (this is not an entry level position)
- Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- SilverRock is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Ray’s main mission is to continue to grow the DriveTime brand through the strategic intersections of modern technology and changing trends within the consumer demand.
Back to top