Customer Relations Specialist
What Drives You?
- Succeeding and making major contributions?
- The opportunity and support to maximize your potential?
- Working with an organization that makes you proud?
- Collaborating and thriving as part of a team?
We share your drive.
DriveTime is more than a company. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
The Customer Relations Specialist assists in the resolution of customer/agency complaints that require special handling and an expedited resolution. The nature of these situations can be highly sensitive and require patience and special handling. These inquiries are not related specifically to any one concern. This position requires collaboration with DriveTime customers, our internal departments (i.e. Legal, Collections, Retail, etc.) and outside agencies. The rep must have the ability to maintain personal composure when confronted with a difficult situation.The qualifying candidate must enjoy helping people and have the ability to maintain personal composure when confronted with a difficult situation. He/she must be goal-oriented, enthusiastic, energetic, self-disciplined and have strong oral and written communication skills
- Address formalized complaints from all areas of DriveTime.
- Responds to complaints in a timely manner
- Answers internal/external correspondence providing status updates and information regarding escalated issues.
- Interact and communicate with management across all lines of the business regarding customer concerns.
- Researches accounts as a result of escalations and strives for resolution outside of the complaint process.
- Miscellaneous duties may include: being involved in the training of the complaint process, processing subpoenas, developing training as needed, addressing customer concerns appropriately, as well as consistently looking for innovative methods on improving the overall business process.
- Effectively managing customer conflict while under pressure.
- Assuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Identifying trends, working closely with all levels of management.
- High School Degree required. College Degrees Preferred
- Minimum of three years' work experience, including a background in customer service/customer care and dispute resolution.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent ability to maintain composure with customer while striving toward superior customer service
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Possess the energy and drive to accomplish goals, meet deadlines, and find solutions.
- Strong leadership skills, strong ability to identify areas of opportunity and be responsive to address these needs.
- Technological proficiency with a high level of attention to detail.
- Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered.
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
Must be able to carry and transport up to 25 pounds up to 60 feet.
Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling.
Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
Requires sitting for extended periods of time. Must be able to type for extended periods of time.
Requires being able to hear and speak with others in-person or on the phone.
Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Back to top