What Drives You?
- Making your mark with a company known for excellence?
- A Chance for real work/life balance?
- Collaborating and thriving as part of a team?
- Exceptional rewards for excellent results?
We Share Your Drive
The Cosmetic Associate is responsible for the Cosmetic Inspection, Paint Prep, and Glass Repair work stations at assigned at the Inspection Center. A focus on throughput, efficiency and quality within the scope of DriveTime standards following generally accepted company processes. This role is responsible for properly prepping, inspecting or repairing vehicles at the Inspection Center as requested by Inspection Center General Manager/Recon Manager and or Line Lead.
- Inspect and identify various needed cosmetic repairs using DriveTime standards and tools.
- Complete glass repairs as necessary and review all completed work with lead/supervisor.
- Use, store, and maintain equipment properly.
- Prep DriveTime vehicles and panels for paint – sanding, filling, taping, etc.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Maintain a daily performance logs and review with the Inspection Center General Manager
- Achieve the established goal for throughput, efficiency and quality
- Establish consistency among technicians by adhering, enforcing and promoting DT Standards
- Review and communicate all issues with the appropriate Cosmetic Associate, Reconditioning Manager and ICGM
- Perform daily area inspections to ensure Cosmetic Associates are keeping clean and safe workstations
- Promote teamwork and collaboration within the Inspection Center
- The duties and responsibilities listed above are intended to provide general guidelines and parameters for the job and are not intended to be a comprehensive, detailed description of the job.
- Conduct business within DriveTime policies and procedures
- Act ethically, with integrity and in the best interest of the customer and the business at all times
- Portray a positive image of DriveTime and actively participate in the creation of a positive, professional work environment
- Maintain work station performance while adhering to DriveTime guidelines, policies and practices and acting ethically and with integrity at all times and with all employees
- Perform other related duties as assigned
All job responsibilities listed are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in “Other related duties as assigned”.
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits
Money: Competitive pay on an hourly basis. No flat-rate here!
Benefits: Outstanding medical, dental and vision plans (after just 30 days), 401K match, tuition reimbursement and Paid Time Off too!
Schedule: Expect a consistent Monday-Friday, 40 hour week schedule. Enjoy nights and weekends off.
Future: We’re a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn’t a job. It’s a career!
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work as a team player and interact with customers, mangers, and coworkers in a professional, courteous manner.
- PC Skills using Microsoft Office is desirable.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record is required.
- Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Ray’s main mission is to continue to grow the DriveTime brand through the strategic intersections of modern technology and changing trends within the consumer demand.
Back to top