DriveTime is seeking an experienced Corporate Recruiter for our new and modern Home Office location in Tempe, AZ. With 140 locations (and adding more) across the country, DriveTime is not only nation’s largest pre-owned car dealerships but is also nationally ranked #15 on Best Places to Work in IT and #5 on Best Places to Work in AZ. Collaboration; Performance; Innovation; Integrity; Creativity; Fun; and Agility are a few of the things that make our culture so special.
Acting as an individual contributor within the Talent Acquisition team, the Corporate Recruiter will work closely with hiring managers and leadership to hire best talent and to be an integral part of our growing DriveTime team.
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
- Self-driven. You have superior communication skills, hustle, and integrity. You don't get easily overwhelmed… constantly changing requirements- No prob!
- Infatuated about delivering an awesome candidate experience.
- A Team Player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
Check out DriveTime in the news!
- Voted 15th Best Place to Work in IT
- DriveTime recognized as best place to work for IT
- DriveTime Corporate HQ heads to Tempe
A SNAPSHOT OF WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Partner with Hiring Managers to identify staffing needs.
- Source, phone screen, schedule interviews and manage the entire candidate process, including offer negotiations and closing.
- Leveraging various resources to find top talent (LinkedIn, Dice, Monster, Social Media, etc.)
- Provide applicants with a positive experience- hired or not!
- Create and manage accurate records in applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Effectively manage multiple candidates, searches, and projects.
- Spread the DriveTime brand through attending networking events, meetups, etc.
- Continuously build and maintain external network by proactively reaching out to active and passive candidates.
At least 4 years of corporate OR search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Proven experience in identifying, engaging and closing passive candidates.
- Effective at partnering with team and hiring managers, including leadership.
- Superior computer and internet usage skills, such as: MS Office and Outlook.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required!
- Extra brownie points if you have experience with iCims.
- Competitive Salary + Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K, life, Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- An amazing, progressive work environment (table top shuffleboard, pool table, Foosball table, horse shoes, etc.)
- Continuous Learning: Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Free Snacks and Beverages!
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Back to top