What Drives You?
- Succeeding and making major contributions?
- The opportunity and support to maximize your potential?
- Working with an organization that makes you proud?
- Collaborating and thriving as part of a team?
We share your drive.
DriveTime is more than a company. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
Our Collections Manager is responsible for leading a team of Loan Advisors to success. This includes, but not limited to: assessing day to day performance, quality of work, and goal setting. Our Managers are responsible for providing feedback and coaching to develop our Loan Advisors in order to reach their highest potential in their current role and to help further develop their career with DriveTime.
- Monitors and reviews work of Loan Advisors to ensure it is effective, and within Company and Legal policy. This includes using tools such as formal account reviews and side-by-side monitoring in order to create development plans for their staff to address any deficiencies
- Provide daily goals and strategy to their team that will maximize long-term success
- Administer continuous training and coaching to ensure quality customer service
- Identifies and recommends methods to improve management and operations of loan/collection administration involving enhanced work processes, increased responsiveness, efficient use of resources and quality service delivery
- Provide proactive leadership to the team to achieve maximum performance that results in a method consistent with DriveTime's vision and values
The duties and responsibilities listed below are intended to provide general guidelines and parameters for the job and are not intended to be a comprehensive, detailed description of the job.
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits.
- Money: Base salary and uncapped monthly bonus potential
- Top Perks: Industry leading management training, tuition reimbursement and a casual and fun atmosphere.
- Schedule: Enjoy a 5-day work week with the occasional Saturday. Sundays we’re always off. Major holidays off too! We work hard and play hard, so you can expect to have work life balance with DriveTime.
- Excellent Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- 401K Plan with company contribution
- High School Degree Required. Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2+ years of management experience in a call center or retail environment
- Knowledge of Fair Debt Collection Practices Act is a plus
- Excellent written, verbal communication and listening skills required
- Ability to interact with customers, managers, and co-workers in a professional, courteous manner
- Must be self-motivated with strong decision making and problem solving abilities.
- Skilled with PC and Microsoft Operating Systems software, a variety of telephone equipment, including headset or handset
- Ability to work cooperatively with other employees, customers, clients, and other involved parties
- Required to work a flexible schedule including some evenings and Saturdays
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
Must be able to carry and transport up to 25 pounds up to 60 feet.
Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling.
Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
Requires sitting for extended periods of time. Must be able to type for extended periods of time.
Requires being able to hear and speak with others in-person or on the phone.
Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Back to top