Call Center Representative - $16/hr + Uncapped Bonus
What Drives You?
- Succeeding and making major contributions?
- The opportunity and support to maximize your potential?
- Working with an organization that makes you proud?
- Collaborating and thriving as part of a team?
We share your drive.
DriveTime is more than a company. We're a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth,are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you
This position calls for a motivated individual looking to contribute to a results-oriented and high performance team. The main focus of this position is to create long term solutions to help customers maintain the quality of their loan while providing excellent levels of customer service.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers who need assistance in meeting their contract obligations due to unexpected financial obligations.
- Contact or attempt contact with customers who are delinquent.
- Maintain positive working relationships with the Loan Servicing team.
- Meet or exceed production goals
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits
- Excellent Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Great training and tuition reimbursement
- A culture of opportunity and promotion from within
- Sunday's off (we're closed to give our employees valued time with friends and family)
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Plan with company contribution
- College Degree preferred.
- Between 3 to 10 years of experience in collections, customer service, sales or retail industry
- Must be self-motivated with strong decision making and problem solving abilities.
- Professional and persuasive communication and negotiation skills.
- Value and embrace diversity.
- Required to work a flexible schedule including evenings and Saturdays.
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
- Must be able to carry and transport up to 25 pounds up to 60 feet.
- Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling.
- Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
- Requires sitting for extended periods of time. Must be able to type for extended periods of time.
- Requires being able to hear and speak with others in-person or on the phone.
- Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Monica is responsible for preparing DriveTime’s quarterly and annual financial statements, as well as analyzing outcomes of potential businesses transactions the company considers entering into.
Back to top