What Drives You?
- An environment where helping others really matters?
- An opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team?
- A culture of success with unique challenges and rewards?
- Career paths that prepare you for new roles and growth?
We share your drive.
DriveTime is more than a company. We're a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
The position will be responsible for the administration of our benefits plans including enrollment, communications, and auditing. They will also be the primary contact for benefits questions and issues for all employees. There will be on-going special projects, such as new vendor implementation, open enrollment, wellness initiatives, etc. This position will provide a competitive compensation package.
- Provide excellent customer service by efficiently resolving benefit problems with vendor(s) and/or other departments within the company by working directly with employees and their healthcare providers, when appropriate.
- Send notifications to employees and managers for a variety of audits when necessary
- Process leave of absence requests for employees
- Communicate with employee and managers regarding the leave of absence process
- Assist with creating and distributing electronic and print communications
- Process benefit election changes on behalf of employees
- Participate in giving presentations to employees
- Bachelor's degree Required
- 1-2 years benefits administration experience preferred, specifically medical, dental, flexible spending, 401(k), and other employer provided benefits
- 1-2 years leave of absence administration experience preferred, specifically ADA and FMLA
- Experience supporting a 5,000-6,000 employee population
- Must be proficient in Microsoft programs including Excel; with the ability to create reports from raw data using multiple program functions
- Effective as part of a team; ability to interact with internal and external customers, managers and coworkers in a professional, courteous manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent customer service skills
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
Must be able to carry and transport up to 25 pounds up to 60 feet.
Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling.
Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
Requires sitting for extended periods of time. Must be able to type for extended periods of time.
Requires being able to hear and speak with others in-person or on the phone.
Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Monica is responsible for preparing DriveTime’s quarterly and annual financial statements, as well as analyzing outcomes of potential businesses transactions the company considers entering into.
Back to top