Avaya Telecom Engineer II
What Drives You?
- Making your mark with a company known for excellence?
- A chance for real work/life balance?
- Collaborating and thriving as part of a team?
- Exceptional rewards for excellent results?
DriveTime is ranked 12th nationally as the “best place to work” for IT employees. With over 140+ dealerships across the country, and dedicated to continual growth, DriveTime is the nation’s largest integrated provider of quality pre-owned cars.
DriveTime takes pride in offering fair financing options for anyone with tricky credit issues; and, our company provides potential buyers the opportunity to choose from thousands of vehicles. Every customer can find—and fund—the car of their dreams!
DriveTime’s exceptional company culture is fueled by autonomy, collaboration, empowerment and transparency. We encourage innovation, continuous learning and personalized career development plans. Our employees are DriveTime’s most valuable asset! Our focus on rapid growth and company culture equips us with a great platform to mentor, coach and lead our future architects.
Check out DriveTime in the news!
- Voted 12th Best Place to Work in IT
- DriveTime recognized as best place to work for IT
- DriveTime Corporate HQ heads to Tempe
The Telecom Engineer II will help maintain our current voice and contact center technologies supporting Drivetime, Bridgecrest and Carvana. The required skills range from detailed technical knowledge of an Avaya voice/Contact Center system architecture, to application specific business needs.
- Maintain enterprise voice and contact center technology strategies and standards.
- Research, test, and implement voice and contact center solutions that meet or exceed the objectives and expectations of the business customers
- Identify and resolve voice and contact center problems, utilizing structured troubleshooting procedures, tools, and techniques.
- Provides and supports the helpdesk tickets that are relevant to Telecom and the Contact Center.
In return for your dedication and commitment, we offer an excellent benefit package:
- Competitive Salary + Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K, life, Long-term Disability Insurance
- Starting Vacation at 3 weeks per year
- An AMAZING, progressive work environment featuring a gym, pool table, foosball, horse shoes, electronic gaming, Virtual Reality Room, a large outdoor turf for tossing Frisbees and footballs, gas BBQs, etc.
- Continuous Learning: Tuition Reimbursement Program & Technical Training
- Free Snacks and Beverages (with “state-of-the-art” coffee)!
- Quarterly Annual Outings including Golfing, Spring Training Game, and Habitat for Humanity
2 to 5 years of experience researching, testing and implementing or working on one or more of the below.
- Avaya – Communication Manager and Avaya Aura
- Avaya – Modular Messaging and Avaya Aura Mail
- Avaya – Session Manager
- Acme Packet- Session border Controller (SBC)
- Avaya – OneX Platform (at home agents)
- Avaya – ACD (Call Center Elite)
- Avaya – EMC (Elite multi-Channel)
- Avaya – IVR (Voice Portal)
- Avaya – Application Enablement Services (AES)
- Avaya – Call Management System (CMS)
- Avaya – System Manager
- Avaya - Call Recoding (Verint)
- Avaya - Dialer
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Ray’s main mission is to continue to grow the DriveTime brand through the strategic intersections of modern technology and changing trends within the consumer demand.
Back to top