What Drives You?
- Career paths with opportunities to learn vital roles and skills?
- Meaningful work in a stable, promote-from-within organization?
- Professional satisfaction and helping others
- A workspace that is dynamic, fast, fun, and challenging?
We share your drive. DriveTime is more than a company. We're a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
We are an open and supportive environment that values authentic connections, collaboration, and communication. Individuals that thrive in our environment are service orientated, proactive, and own challenges as opportunities for positive change. We are often on the bleeding edge of technology and are looking for people committed to agility and a lifetime of learning.
We have ten Agile teams cranking out custom software and integrating with third party applications and vendors. We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will help us innovate upon the way our teams develop, test and deploy our software.
Check out DriveTime in the news!
The Senior Voice Engineer/Architect will help maintain and engineer our current voice and contact center technologies supporting Drivetime, BridgeCrest, SilverRock and Carvana. The required skills range from detailed technical knowledge of an Avaya voice/Contact Center system architecture, to application specific business needs.
- Helps lead a Telecom team into new technologies, while optimizing existing platforms.
- Maintain enterprise voice and contact center technology strategies and standards.
- Research, test, and implement voice and contact center solutions that meet or exceed the objectives and expectations of the business customers
- Identify and resolve voice and contact center problems, utilizing structured troubleshooting procedures, tools, and techniques.
- Provides and supports the helpdesk tickets that are relevant to Telecom and the Contact Center.
5 to 10 years of experience researching, testing and implementing or working on one or more of the below.
- Avaya – Communication Manager and Avaya Aura
- Avaya – Modular Messaging and Avaya Aura Mail
- Avaya – Session Manager
- Acme Packet- Session border Controller (SBC)
- Avaya – OneX Platform (at home agents)
- Avaya – ACD (Call Center Elite)
- Avaya – EMC (Elite multi-Channel)
- Avaya – IVR (Voice Portal)
- Avaya – Application Enablement Services (AES)
- Avaya – Call Management System (CMS)
- Avaya – System Manager
- Avaya - Call Recoding (Verint)
- Avaya - Dialer
- Avaya – IQ
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Monica is responsible for preparing DriveTime’s quarterly and annual financial statements, as well as analyzing outcomes of potential businesses transactions the company considers entering into.
Back to top