Automotive PDR Technician (No weekends & Free Benefits)
What Drives You?
- Making your mark with a company known for excellence?
- A Chance for real work/life balance?
- Collaborating and thriving as part of a team?
- Exceptional rewards for excellent results?
We Share Your Drive
The Cosmetic Associate Level 2 is responsible for one or more of the following: PDR (Paintless Dent Removal), Paint (Mixing and Application), and Interior Repair work stations at assigned Inspection Center with a focus on throughput, efficiency and quality within the scope of DriveTime standards following generally accepted company processes. They are responsible for properly repairing dents, painting vehicles, and/or repairing interior on vehicles at the Inspection Center as requested by Inspection Center General Manager/Recon Manager and or Line Lead.
- Inspect, identify and repair various size and style vehicles using DriveTime supplied tools and follow repair process to current DriveTime standards
- Complete paintless dent removal/cosmetic repairs as necessary and review all completed work with lead/supervisor
- Color match and apply paint to needed panels using DriveTime supplied tools and standards
- Perform interior repairs using DriveTime supplied tools and standards
- Use, store, and maintain equipment properly
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Perform other duties as assigned. Maintain a daily performance logs and review with the Inspection Center General Manager
- Achieve the established goal for throughput, efficiency and quality
- Establish consistency among technicians by adhering, enforcing and promoting DT Standards
- Review and communicate all issues with the appropriate Cosmetic Associate, Reconditioning Manager and ICGM
- Perform daily area inspections to ensure Cosmetic Associates are keeping clean and safe workstations
- Promote teamwork and collaboration within the Inspection Center
- The duties and responsibilities listed above are intended to provide general guidelines and parameters for the job and are not intended to be a comprehensive, detailed description of the job
Maintain work station performance while adhering to DriveTime guidelines, policies and practices and acting ethically and with integrity at all times and with all employees
Conduct business within DriveTime policies and procedures
- Act ethically, with integrity and in the best interest of the customer and the business at all times
- Portray a positive image of DriveTime and actively participate in the creation of a positive, professional work environment
- Perform other related duties as assigned
All job responsibilities listed above are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in “Other related duties as assigned”.
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits
Money: Competitive pay on an hourly basis. No flat-rate here!
Benefits: Outstanding medical, dental and vision plans (after just 30 days), 401K match, tuition reimbursement and Paid Time Off too!
Schedule: Expect a consistent Monday-Friday, 40 hour week schedule. Enjoy nights and weekends off.
Future: We’re a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn’t a job. It’s a career!
- 2 year vocation/technical degree preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work as a team player and interact with customers, mangers, and coworkers in a professional, courteous manner.
- PC Skills using Microsoft Office is desireable.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record is required.
- Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Ray’s main mission is to continue to grow the DriveTime brand through the strategic intersections of modern technology and changing trends within the consumer demand.
Back to top