Automotive Online Buyer
What Drives You?
- Excited by the opportunity to work autonomously?
- Driven to be a part of a rapidly growing team?
- Want to manage your own market?
We Share Your Drive
DriveTime is more than a company. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer - and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
As a DriveTime Buyer you will build relationships with auctions around the country. You will manage your own markets and purchase quality inventory for dealerships nationwide. The average DriveTime Online Buyer will be responsible for purchasing approximately $40 million worth of vehicles annually!
- Monitors used automobile market for trends in vehicle values.
- Represents DriveTime at Online auctions to buy cars that meet DriveTime requirements. Buyers will purchase approximately 3,500 units per year
- Maintains ongoing customer relations with Auction Personnel and Fleet Representatives.
- Partner with DriveTime Inspection Center on repair and wholesale decisions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits.
Money: Great competitive pay!
Benefits: Outstanding medical, dental and vision plans! 401K match too!
Perks: Company cell phone and a laptop!
Future: We’re a unique and highly respected nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn’t a job. It’s a career.
Career Path: Buyer 1 à Buyer 2 à Buyer 3 àSenior Buyer àAssistant Director
- Bachelors degree required
- 3-5 years of work experience post college
- Able to strong decisions and work autonomously. Management experience preferred.
- Must have strong work ethic, high level of integrity, good follow through skills and be self-directed.
- Great attention to detail.
- Able to build and maintain peer relationships while demonstrating a professional demeanor at all times.
- Comfortable with change and able to adapt.
- Valid Drivers License
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace, and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Ray’s main mission is to continue to grow the DriveTime brand through the strategic intersections of modern technology and changing trends within the consumer demand.
Back to top