Automotive Detailer (Evening Shift + Great Benefits)
What Drives You?
- Career paths with opportunities to learn vital roles and skills?
- Meaningful work in a stable, promote-from-within organization?
- Professional satisfaction and helping others?
- A workspace that is dynamic, fast, fun, and challenging?
We Share Your Drive.
The Inventory Associate will be responsible for inventory operations at our vehicle inspection center. All job responsibilities listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation.
- Stock in vehicles as they arrive from Auction
- Detail vehicles – Wash, Buffing, paint touch-up, interior etc.
- Prepare and move vehicles around the Inspection Center for distribution to retail
- Ensure each vehicle is inspected for cosmetic standards
- Assist Auto Technicians in conducting a complete multi-point inspection on arriving inventory, including fuel level, safety features, drivability test and proper display of all company and state disclosures
- Maintain positive relationships with external repair and supply vendors
- Review processes and make recommendations as needed
- Other projects as designated by the Inspection Center management
- Perform Inventory Reconciliation on vehicles
All job responsibilities listed are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in “Other related duties as assigned”.
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits.
Benefits: Outstanding medical, dental and vision plans, Paid Time Off, 11 Days your first year, 401K matching, Tuition Assistance
Schedule: Expect a consistent Monday-Friday, 40 hour week schedule. Enjoy nights and weekends off.
Future: We’re a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn’t a job. It’s a career.
- High School Diploma or GED REQUIRED
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to interact with managers and coworkers in a professional, courteous manner.
- PC skills using Microsoft Office is desirable.
- Valid driver’s license.
- In the last 3 years, employees must have no more than 2 moving violations, a DUI or reckless driving violations.
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
Must be able to carry and transport up to 60 pounds up to 20 feet.
Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling in an environment that may be cold, hot, noisy, and wet and may have fumes or odors due to vehicle maintenance.
Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
Requires use of safety equipment that may include but not limited to face shield or goggles, non-slip shoes, gloves, mask, and other protective garments and equipment.
Requires some driving and frequent typing.
Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Back to top