What Drives You?
- Making your mark with a company known for excellence?
- A chance for real work/life balance?
- Collaborating and thriving as part of a team?
- Exceptional rewards for excellent results?
We share your drive.
Recondition and repair incoming inventory in preparation for delivery to dealerships. Reconditioning process includes identification of mechanical and physical problems, and completion of repairs to correct identified problems. May also work to repair vehicles with mechanical problems after they have been sold.
The Inventory Associate 3 is responsible for managing and coordinating vendor invoices, facility invoices, closing out vehicle repair orders and validating vendor quality.
- Assign and coordinate sublet work with sublet vendors
- Set up transport for all off-site sublet work
- Communicate quality and time expectations with sublet vendors
- Communicate any issues with sublet vendors to Inspection Center General Manager (ICGM) and/or Inspection Center Recon Managers (ICRM)
- Review all work by sublet vendors upon competition
- Ensure accuracy of pricing for sublet work
- Process and approve all sublet invoices
- Maintain vendor relationships Inspection Center Team Effectiveness
- Work as a contributing member of the Inspection Center team
- Maintain positive working relationships with the Inspection Center employees
- Apply vendor invoices to repair orders for close-out
- Code labor and parts to repair orders
- Complete additional technical training as available and/or required
- Conduct business within DriveTime policies and procedures
- Act ethically, with integrity and in the best interest of the customer and the business at all times
- Portray a positive image of DriveTime and actively participate in the creation of a positive, professional work environment
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Cross train with Production Coordinator (refer to Production Coordinator Packet)
All job responsibilities listed are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in “Other related duties as assigned”.
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits.
Money: It's great. Competitive pay.
Benefits: Outstanding medical, dental and vision plans (After just 30 days)! 401K match too!
Schedule: Expect a consistent schedule that allows everyone to work with customers during peak times. Enjoy a 5-day week with Sundays always off.
Future: We’re a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn’t a job. It’s a career.
- High School Diploma or GED REQUIRED
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to interact with managers and coworkers in a professional, courteous manner.
- PC skills using Microsoft Office is desirable.
- Valid driver’s license.
- In the last 3 years, employees must have no more than 2 moving violations, a DUI or reckless driving violations.
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
- Must be able to carry and transport up to 60 pounds up to 20 feet.
- Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling in an environment that may be cold, hot, noisy, and wet and may have fumes or odors due to vehicle maintenance.
- Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
- Requires use of safety equipment that may include but not limited to face shield or goggles, non-slip shoes, gloves, mask, and other protective garments and equipment.
- Requires some driving and frequent typing.
- Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Monica is responsible for preparing DriveTime’s quarterly and annual financial statements, as well as analyzing outcomes of potential businesses transactions the company considers entering into.
Back to top