What Drives You?
- Don’t want to sit behind a desk all day?
- Want to travel?
- Love Cars?
- Like working autonomously?
- Want to manage your own market?
We Share Your Drive
At DriveTime, we're committed to providing you with a clearly defined career path that will allow you to go as far as your drive and ambition will take you. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, welcome a challenge, have high personal standards of achievement and are extremely motivated, we have endless opportunities for you to succeed. Use your strong interpersonal skills to accelerate your career within our strong, rapidly growing organization.
As a DriveTime Buyer you will build relationships with auctions around the country. You will manage your own markets and purchase great quality inventory for dealerships nationwide. The average DriveTime Buyer will be responsible for purchasing approximately $22 million worth of vehicles annually!
- Monitors used automobile market for trends in vehicle values.
- Attends auctions to buy cars that meet DriveTime requirements. Will purchase approximately 2,500 units per year
- Manage the liquidation process for repossessions, trade ins and reject inventory.
- Maintains ongoing customer relations with Auction Personnel and Fleet Representatives.
- Partner with DriveTime Inspection Center on repair and wholesale decisions.
- Travel to out of market Auctions is required from 50%- 75% of the time.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits.
Money: Great competitive pay!
Benefits: Outstanding medical, dental and vision plans (After just 30 days)! 401K match too!
Perks: Company car, cell phone and a laptop!
Future: We’re a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn’t a job. It’s a career.
Career Path: BuyeràSenior BuyeràAssistant Director
- Strong background in management, decision making, and working autonomously.
- Must have strong work ethic, high level of integrity, good follow through skills and be self-directed.
- Knowledge of vehicle types, makes and approximate wholesale value.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Valid driver’s license.
When it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Ray’s main mission is to continue to grow the DriveTime brand through the strategic intersections of modern technology and changing trends within the consumer demand.
Back to top