What Drives You?
- Don’t want to sit behind a desk all day?
- Want to travel?
- Love Cars?
- Like working autonomously?
- Want to manage your own market?
We Share Your Drive
DriveTime is more than a company. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits.
Money: Great competitive pay!
Benefits: Outstanding medical, dental and vision plans (After just 30 days)! 401K match too!
Perks: Company car, cell phone and a laptop!
Future: We’re a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn’t a job. It’s a career.
Career Path: BuyeràSenior BuyeràAssistant Director
As a DriveTime Buyer you will build relationships with auctions around the country. You will manage your own markets and purchase great quality inventory for dealerships nationwide. The average DriveTime Buyer will be responsible for purchasing approximately $22 million worth of vehicles annually!
- Monitors used automobile market for trends in vehicle values.
- Attends auctions to buy cars that meet DriveTime requirements. Will purchase approximately 2,500 units per year
- Manage the liquidation process for repossessions, trade ins and reject inventory.
- Maintains ongoing customer relations with Auction Personnel and Fleet Representatives.
- Partner with DriveTime Inspection Center on repair and wholesale decisions.
- Travel to out of market Auctions is required from 50%- 75% of the time.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Keys to success
- Strong background in management, decision making, and working autonomously.
- Must have strong work ethic, high level of integrity, good follow through skills and be self-directed.
- Knowledge of vehicle types, makes and approximate wholesale value.
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor's degree or higher if no past experience in automobile auction process.
- Valid driver’s license.
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
- Must be able to carry and transport up to 25 pounds up to 60 feet.
- Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling.
- Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
- Requires sitting for extended periods of time. Must be able to type for extended periods of time.
- Requires being able to hear and speak with others in-person or on the phone.
- Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Back to top