Associate Director of Talent
What Drives You?
- Succeeding and making major contributions?
- The opportunity and support to maximize your potential?
- Working with an organization that makes you proud?
- Collaborating and thriving as part of a team?
We share your drive. DriveTime is more than a company. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
The Recruiting Department is responsible for identifying great talent in a multi-region setting. This includes sourcing from various job boards, phone-screening and video interviewing candidates to ensure a match, as well as scheduling candidates for a variety of positions within DriveTime. Our Recruiters work from a centralized location and are evaluated on the ability to connect with potential candidates, set interviews and ultimately place talent. Team members must be goal-oriented, enthusiastic, energetic, self disciplined and have high level of oral and written communication skills.
An Associate Director of Talent:
- Develops and trains Recruiters and HR coordinators so they can be successful in providing excellent customer service while meeting their hiring goals. People development is the key goal
- Coach, develop and train Senior Recruiters and Recruiting Supervisor
- Work closely with managers across all departments
- Monitor and review work of Recruiters and HR Coordinators to ensure it is effective
- Provide daily goals and strategy to their team that will maximize long-term success
- Strategically develop plans and goals to ensure the department achieves maximum results
- Provide proactive leadership to the team to achieve maximum performance that results in a method consistent with DriveTime's vision and values
- Recruit, screen, interview, hire and develop successful Recruiters
- Demonstrate good communication, organizational, negotiation, leadership and data entry skills
- Bachelor's degree required
- 10 years of experience managing a minimum of 15 employees
- Must be self-motivated with strong decision making and problem solving abilities
- Skill to manage and train direct reports effectively
- Time management skills
- Skill to use PC and Microsoft Operating systems software
- Skill to work cooperatively with other employees, customers, clients and other involved parties
- Ability to work a flexible schedule evenings and weekends
- Ability to recognize financial implications of business decisions and strategy
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, meeting deadlines, due dates, commitments and schedules
- Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered.
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
Must be able to carry and transport up to 25 pounds up to 60 feet.
Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling.
Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
Requires sitting for extended periods of time. Must be able to type for extended periods of time.
Requires being able to hear and speak with others in-person or on the phone.
Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Back to top