Assistant Quality Control Manager
What Drives you?
- Career paths with opportunities to learn vital roles and skills?
- Meaningful work in a stable, promote-from-within organization?
- Professional satisfaction and helping others?
- A workspace that is dynamic, fast, fun, and challenging?
We share your drive.
At DriveTime, we're committed to providing you with a clearly defined career path that will allow you to go as far as your drive and ambition will take you. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, welcome a challenge, have high personal standards of achievement and are extremely motivated, we have endless opportunities for you to succeed. Use your strong interpersonal skills to accelerate your career within our strong, rapidly growing organization.
Complete quality control inspection on vehicles prior to leaving inspection center for distribution. Checking and testing controls and features of units including drivability and cosmetic expectations. Reconditioning process includes identification of mechanical and physical problems, and completion of repairs to correct identified problems.
- Move cars from the inspection center lot into and out of the shop safely for repair
- Identify mechanical and physical defects in incoming inventory
- Test drive repaired vehicle to ensure that the problem has been completely fixed
- Process passes and failures of Quality Control vehicles
- Work as a contributing member of the Inspection Center team
- Maintain positive working relationships with the technician team and other inspection center employees
- Meet or exceed inventory production goals on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Complete additional technical training as available and/or required
- Partnering with other facility managers to ensure quality standards are met
- Assist with inventory production and ensure day to day operations run effeciently
- Assist with training and development of Quality Control employees
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits.
Compensation: Extremely competitive pay - $52K annual base salary
Benefits: Outstanding medical, dental and vision plans, paid time-off, tuition reimbursement, and 401K matching! (After only 30 days!)
Schedule: Enjoy a 5-day week with weekends off.
Future: We’re a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn’t a job. It’s a career.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Automotive repair experience required
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Attention to detail is required as well as the ability to interact with customers, managers and coworkers in a professional, courteous manner.
- Valid driver's license, a clean driving record, and the ability to pass a drug test and a background check
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
- Must be able to carry and transport up to 60 pounds up to 20 feet.
- Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling in an environment that may be cold, hot, noisy, and wet and may have fumes or odors due to vehicle maintenance.
- Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
- Requires use of safety equipment that may include but not limited to face shield or goggles, non-slip shoes, gloves, mask, and other protective garments and equipment.
- Requires some driving and frequent typing.
- Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Back to top