Assistant Director of Regulatory Compliance
What What Drives You?
- Meaningful work in a stable, promote-from-within organization?
- Professional satisfaction and helping others?
- A workspace that is dynamic, fast, fun, and challenging?
DriveTime is a billion dollar+ company and the nation's largest chain of financing dealerships. For the past three years we have opened 10-15 new stores every year and are looking for talented people we can groom into the next leaders within our organization.
- Responsible for maintaining and managing the Company’s regulatory compliance management system
- Consult with management in all business areas related to regulatory compliance matters
- Manage the execution of the company’s regulatory compliance monitoring program
- Collaborate with internal audit and outside resources related to the compliance management system and regulatory compliance matters
- Collaborate with customer relations on customer complaints
- Manage and develop the compliance team
Director of Regulatory Compliance will thrive in our culture if he/she possesses the following characteristics
- Intellectual curiosity
- Energetic and positive
- Creative problem solver
- Practices strategic agility
- Good listener
- Communicates information and ideas in a manner tailored to the listener
- Authentic and open
- Always learning, always growing
- Acts with a sense of urgency
- Comfortable with being uncomfortable
- Thrives in a dynamic environment w/constantly shifting priorities or needs
- Comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- Outstanding law school academic credentials
- 7 to 10+ years legal and/or compliance experience
- Experience working for a government regulatory agency (i.e., FTC, CFPB, State Attorney General’s office)
- Experience in Automotive industries, consumer finance, insurance desired
- Experience successfully managing and developing people required
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Ray’s main mission is to continue to grow the DriveTime brand through the strategic intersections of modern technology and changing trends within the consumer demand.
Back to top