Assistant Director of Analytics
What Drives You?
- Career paths with opportunities to learn vital roles and skills?
- Meaningful work in a stable, promote-from-within organization?
- Professional satisfaction and helping others
- A workspace that is dynamic, fast, fun, and challenging?
DriveTime is a billion dollar+ company and the nation's largest chain of financing dealerships. We are opening 30 new stores nationwide in the next 18 months and looking for talented people we can groom into our next leaders.
Check out DriveTime in the news!
- Voted 15th Best Place to Work in IT
- DriveTime recognized as best place to work for IT
- DriveTime Office in Tempe
DriveTime is looking for an Assistant Director of Inventory Analytics that has experience managing teams, setting priorities and furthering the depth of analytical coverage. This position will be responsible for developing the team and analytical support while partnering with our operational and IT teams to optimize operational processes.
The duties and responsibilities listed below are intended provide general guidelines and parameters for the job and are not intended to be a comprehensive, detailed description of the job.
- Professional and technical development of the team
- Review of all analysis by the team
- Project management of analytical projects
- Analytical advancement of supporting operations
- Coordination of the weekly review of performance reports and key metric tracking
- Monitoring of the market performance, macroeconomic and competitive landscape
- 5-8 years of experience in financial analytics including 1-2 years of experience managing teams
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, mathematics or a related field
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively collaborate across the organization
- Excel, VBA and SQL skills preferred.
The Benefits and Perks
- Money: It's great. Contributions rewarded through competitive pay, excellent base salary, and bonus.
- Driver: A company vehicle will be provided and rotated every two years.
- Benefits: Outstanding medical, dental and vision insurance plans (after just 30 days!) and 401(k) matching. 16 days of Paid Time Off your first year too!
- A fun work environment: (Basketball court, table top shuffleboard, pool table, Foosball table, horse shoes, etc.)
- Continuous Learning: Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Free Snacks and Beverages
- Free gym access
- Future: We’re a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn’t a job. It’s a career.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Monica is responsible for preparing DriveTime’s quarterly and annual financial statements, as well as analyzing outcomes of potential businesses transactions the company considers entering into.
Back to top