Administrative Logistics Coordinator
What Drives You?
- Succeeding and making major contributions?
- The opportunity and support to maximize your potential?
- Working with an organization that makes you proud?
- Collaborating and thriving as part of a team?
We share your drive.
DriveTime is more than a company. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
The Transportation Team at Drivetime has an excellent opportunity and is looking to hire a motivated and committed professional to be a part of the team. A Logistics Coordinator, depending upon their position within the team, may be responsible for working with a variety of internal and external business partners to ensure that business needs are met.
- Follow up on all transportation requests to ensure they are delivered within the associated service level agreements and provide updates
- Deliver customer service excellence by engaging with partners to gain required information needed to complete the transportation functions
- Provide support for business partners by arranging transport for logistics moves
- Exhibit sound logic and problem solving skills in day to day tasks
- Enforce standards with carrier on delivery expectations through establishing strong carrier partnerships while serving as the liaison between the DriveTime organization and the carriers.
- Provide administrative support for the daily functions of the department
- Utilize a variety of software and internet for tracking progress and maintaining records and performing research
- Provide feedback to partners around issues or possible process improvement
- Demonstrate drive in personal development goals
- Communicate effectively in person, by phone, and via email with all levels of personnel
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Degree required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Acts in a professional and courteous manner
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency while being proactive
- Phone etiquette skills
- Detail oriented with good quality assurance skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Navigate through multiple software windows including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) skills
- Fosters collaboration and exhibits teamwork and willing to adapt to change
- An aptitude for critical thinking to efficiently resolve logistical challenges
- Able to commit to deadlines and able to work overtime as needed to complete the job
- Generous paid time off program & paid holidays!
- Full package of benefits including 401k match!
- Weekends off!
- Exposure to upper manager!
- Great advancement opportunities!
- Excellent team culture, with an emphasis on hard work, career development and department growth!
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
- Must be able to carry and transport up to 25 pounds up to 60 feet.
- Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling.
- Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
- Requires sitting for extended periods of time. Must be able to type for extended periods of time.
- Requires being able to hear and speak with others in-person or on the phone.
- Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Back to top